The effective management of intellectual property rights requires a smooth allocation of responsibilities, engagement, reliable information processing, coherent reporting and high-quality summaries.
Success is facilitated by correctly chosen tools, which help you link your company’s IP assets to your business operations and enable their systematic management.
The foundation for effective IP management can be built from five components, the meaning and content of which depends on the company and its business objectives:
- An IP strategy that supports the business objectives.
- Understanding of the company’s IP portfolio and its business purpose.
- Understanding the surrounding IP environment, namely the IP portfolios of competitors.
- An appropriately sized IP organization that interacts with business-level representatives, and
- IP processes and tools that are closely incorporated into business processes and help execute the IP strategy.
We provides solutions for the development and practical implementation of IP management to ensure your company’s success. Our experts have extensive experience of IP management in the international business environment.
Contact Us for your IPR management needs.